Flame detector or flame monitoring systems are used to detect flame inside combustion chambers, boilers, and furnaces. One of the prevalent dangers in chemical and refining industries is explosion and fire. Mixture of liquid discharges and flammable gases with oxygen in the air will burn. Delay in detecting the dying flame can lead to disastrous consequences like explosion of the chamber, bringing about high financial damages. Therefore flame scanner performance is highly important.
Flame detector and its different types of performance
Flame detector can trigger an alarm at the time of fire so that related safety process to flammable materials would be increased. Some of flame sensors try to protect peoples’ safety more through turning ignition system off or activating fire fighting system. One of the detection methods of flame is using optical sensors. Optical sensors receive light and produce electrical signals. The more would be intensity of light; the bigger would become output signal range from the sensor.
Considering the aforementioned, it can be concluded that using this type of sensors helps flame detection from far distance. The biggest problem in using optical sensors to detect flame is disruptions resulted from background light as well as behavioral changes of sensor with temperature changes. To prevent such disruptions, best method of flame detection is measurement of instant and frequent changes of flame. All industrial flame detection systems are required to use this method.
Also, using self-care systems to assure correct performance of these types of systems is a must. Sepanta Electronic Tabarestan Co. is honorable as the first knowledge-based company in Iran to present flame sensors for industrial usage with the above mentioned characteristics.
Applications of Flame Scanner
- Power stations;
- Chemical industries;
- Cement factories;
- Steam generators;
- Waste incinerators; and,
- Heating system for plants.
UV Flame Scanner Spectral Range 190 to 300 nM
Features of Sut100 Flame Sensor
- Uv sensitivity Range
- Ambient temperature from -20 up to +125 (up to 185 with cooling case)
- Fast response time
- Water or air cooling is optionaly available
Two Color Flame Sensor, Wide Spectral Response Range from UV through IR (200nm … 2700nm)
Characteristics of AGD01 Flame Sensor
- Wide range sensitivity limit under ambient temperature -20 to+85ᵒ
- Designing dual external channel;
- Measurement of flame flickering frequency; and,
- Measurement of flame flickering.
Compact Flame Detector for all industrial burners Ultra-Violet and Infra-Red radiation technology
Facilities provided by SAX-200 Flame Detector
- Integrated flame sensor and analyzer unit design;
- Response range of ultra violate to infrared;
- Sensitivity range of ambient temperature from -20 to +70
- Designing dual channel to measure flame intensity;
- Measurement of flame intensity; and,
- Measurement of flame light frequency.
Digital Flame Detector Solid State Flame Sensor, With High UV Spectrum Sensitivity
Characteristics of AGD01-DU Flame Scanner
- Wide sensitivity range in ambient temperature from -20 to +85
- Capability of adjustment to various combustion chambers;
- Measurement of flame ray frequency;
- Measurement of flame light; and,
- Measurement of flame intensity.